Sell a brand and a service that delivers in every respect. We deliver almost anything anywhere it needs to go so we have a rock solid base for our ambitious growth plans. Your job will be to build on our industry-leading reputation to make them a reality.
Maximize the opportunities from existing Healthcare business. Nurture it. Get out there and win some more. That’s your brief - and you’ll get all the freedom you need to impress us. Finding leads. Converting them. Then managing every account so every customer is a happy one.
We like our people to be happy too. So we’ll make sure you’re well rewarded:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- Industry-leading training
- As much scope to progress as your potential can handle via our ‘promotion from within policy’
What You’ll Do
- You will be based in Stockholm or Malmo
- Developing sales strategies, building exciting customer solutions and presentations that match up the healthcare sector customer’s requirements to UPS’s broad portfolio of products and services, including Small Package, Freight Forwarding and Distribution
- Responsible for robust pipeline management using Salesforce and other reporting tools
- Maintain a book of business, build account strategy roadmaps and manage contract renewals and compliance
- Cultivate strong partnerships with multiple senior decision makers within customers’ and UPS organizations
- Share and collaborate across teams to leverage our competitive intelligence
What You’ll Need
- Ambition and drive to win.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not essential - Logistics / Supply Chain or Business preferred.
- Minimum two years’ complex selling experience ideally within pharma, medtech or labs industries.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- local languages (Danish and Swedish) are preferred
- Flexible to travel domestically and if required internationally (primarily within Europe).
- Collaborating with other regions and time zones means you’ll be flexible with working hours
- Eligible to work and live in Sweden.
A Bit About a Big Business
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Please note that your application must be written in English.